Evaluation of the Diagnostic Efficacy and Safety of [123I]NAV5001 as an Imaging Agent to Aid in the Diagnosis of Parkinsonian Syndromes
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs NAV 5001 (Primary) ; Ioflupane 123I
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Diagnostic use; Registrational
- Sponsors Navidea Biopharmaceuticals
- 12 Sep 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 29 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Mar 2018, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Mar 2018, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.