Serenoa repens, lycopene and selenium vs tamsulosin in the treatment of LUTS/BPH: An Italian multicenter randomized comparative study between single or combination therapies
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Tamsulosin (Primary) ; Lycopene; Selenium; Serenoa repens
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia; Lower urinary tract symptoms
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Procomb
- 19 May 2014 New trial record
- 11 Apr 2014 Primary endpoint 'Peak-urinary-flow-rate' has been met.
- 11 Apr 2014 Primary endpoint 'International-Prostate-Symptom-Score' has been met.