A Phase I, Open Label, Dose Escalation Study of Immunoconjugate L-DOS47 in Combination with Vinorelbine and Cisplatin in Patients with Metastatic or Advanced Solid Tumours
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs L-DOS 47 (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Vinorelbine
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Helix BioPharma
- 29 Oct 2015 According to a Helix BioPharma media release, the company intends to investigate L-DOS47 in combination with Vinorelbine and Cisplatin ("VIN/CIS") in patients with metastatic or advanced solid tumours. After discussion with key advisors, the Company is considering a redesign of the LDOS003 study to focus on advanced stage lung cancer patients by combining L-DOS47 with VIN/CIS.
- 19 May 2014 New trial record
- 14 May 2014 Helix Biopharma has submitted a Clinical Trial Application with Health Canada for this trial, according to a company media release.