A Phase I, Open Label, Dose Escalation Study of Immunoconjugate L-DOS47 in Combination with Vinorelbine and Cisplatin in Patients with Metastatic or Advanced Solid Tumours
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs L-DOS 47 (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Vinorelbine
- Indications Lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Helix BioPharma
- 27 Oct 2017 According to a Helix BioPharma media release,company has insufficient supply of L-DOS47 to complete this study, so completion of the study will depend on the successful release and availability of new drug product.
- 27 Oct 2017 According to a Helix BioPharma media release, once the MTD of the combination is determined, initiation of the randomization component of the study is anticipated in the second of 2018.
- 27 Oct 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting according to a Helix BioPharma media release.