A Randomized, Open-label, Multicenter, Phase 3 Study of Epoetin Alfa Plus Standard Supportive Care Versus Standard Supportive Care in Anaemic Patients With Metastatic Breast Cancer Receiving Standard Chemotherapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Epoetin alfa (Primary)
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced anaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 01 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 08 Feb 2016 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology
- 23 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as report4ed by ClinicalTrials.gov.