A Phase II Study of Gamma Secretase Inhibitor PF-03084014 in Patients With AIDS-Associated Kaposi Sarcoma
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Nirogacestat (Primary)
- Indications Kaposi's sarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 Jul 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Apr 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Jul 2018.