A Phase 1B Clinical Trial of Trametinib Plus Digoxin in Patients With Unresectable or Metastatic BRAF Wild-type Melanoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Trametinib (Primary) ; Digoxin
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Jun 2016 Results analyzing safety of trametinib in BRAF wild-type metastatic melanoma patients presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 31 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 08 Aug 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.