An Open-Label Treatment Protocol With UX003 Recombinant Human Beta-glucuronidase (rhGUS) Enzyme Replacement Therapy for an Advanced Stage Mucopolysaccharidosis Type 7 (MPS 7) Patient
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Clinical Phase Unknown
Latest Information Update: 11 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Vestronidase alfa (Primary)
- Indications Mucopolysaccharidosis VII
- Focus Expanded access; Therapeutic Use
- 11 Jul 2016 Last checked against the ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Jul 2016 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting.
- 19 May 2014 New trial record