A Phase 1, Single-center, Fixed-sequence, Open Label Study to Evaluate the Effect of Oral Repeated Doses of AZD1722 on the Pharmacokinetics of Oral Midazolam in Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tenapanor (Primary) ; Midazolam
- Indications Heart failure; Hyperphosphataemia; Irritable bowel syndrome; Kidney disorders
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Ardelyx; AstraZeneca
- 22 Aug 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Aug 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 May 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting; according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.