A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Escalation Study to Determine the Maximum Tolerated Dose of Arbaclofen Placarbil in Subjects With Alcohol Use Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Arbaclofen placarbil (Primary)
- Indications Alcohol-related disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Indivior; Reckitt Benckiser
- 11 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 03 May 2016 The results of this trial are expected in Q3 2016, according to an INDIVIOR media release.
- 28 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 May 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.