A Phase I/II Study of Weekly Schedule Of Brentuximab Vedotin Alone and In Combination With 5-Azacytidine In Cluster of Differentiation Antigen (CD30)-Positive Relapsed/Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary) ; Azacitidine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 04 Aug 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 13 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Sep 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by M.D.Anderson record.