PROTOCOL FOR PHASE II CLINICAL TRIAL, RANDOMIZED AND OPEN FOR ETIOLOGICAL TREATMENT OF CHRONIC CHAGAS DISEASE WITH POSACONAZOLE AND BENZNIDAZOLE
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Posaconazole (Primary) ; Benznidazole
- Indications Chagas disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CHAGASAZOL
- 21 May 2014 New trial record
- 15 May 2014 Primary endpoint 'Clinical-cure' has not been met.
- 15 May 2014 Results published in the New England Journal of Medicine.