A Phase 1a Study to Evaluate the Safety of the Respiratory Syncytial Virus Vaccine MEDI7510 in Older Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs MEDI 7510 (Primary) ; RSV F protein vaccine
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 19 Apr 2016 Results published in the Vaccine
- 10 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Mar 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 200 to 144 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.