EVALUATING THE MORPHOFUNCTIONAL EFFECTS OF ECULIZUMAB THERAPY IN PRIMARY MEMBRANOPROLIFERATIVE GLOMERULONEPHRITIS: A PILOT, SINGLE ARM STUDY IN TEN PATIENTS WITH PERSISTENT HEAVY PROTEINURIA
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Eculizumab (Primary)
- Indications Membranoproliferative glomerulonephritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EAGLE
- 18 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.