A Phase 1, Randomized, Open-Label Study of TAK-385, an Oral Gonadotropin-Releasing Hormone (GnRH) Antagonist in Japanese Patients With Androgen Deprivation Treatment-Naïve Nonmetastatic Prostate Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Relugolix (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Takeda
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Jun 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 30 to 43.
- 01 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.