A Subject-blind, Investigator-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Study Evaluating the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Multiple Doses of UCB4940 in Subjects With Psoriatic Arthritis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bimekizumab (Primary)
- Indications Psoriatic arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Proof of concept
- Sponsors UCB
- 10 Jun 2016 According to an UCB media release, positive results (n=52) were presented at the Annual European Congress of Rheumatology (EULAR) 2016.
- 10 Jun 2016 Positive results (n=52) published in an UCB media release.
- 31 Aug 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History