A Prospective Study for the Detection of Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis in Patients With Renal Impairment Undergoing Gadoversetamide-enhanced Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gadoversetamide (Primary)
- Indications Kidney disorders; Renal failure
- Focus Diagnostic use; Registrational
- Acronyms SHERLOC
- Sponsors Mallinckrodt Medical
- 20 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2013 to 17 May 2012.
- 20 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2013 to 17 May 2012.
- 20 Jul 2017 Status changed from suspended to withdrawn prior to enrolment.