A Multicenter Study of Ibrutinib and Lenalidomide in Combination With DA-EPOCH-R in Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary) ; Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Etoposide; Pegfilgrastim; Prednisone; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pharmacyclics
- 08 Aug 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 08 Dec 2015 Results from part 1 (n = 15) presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 20 Jun 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.