A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Phase 2 Study of MM-141 Plus Nab-paclitaxel and Gemcitabine Versus Nab-paclitaxel and Gemcitabine in Front-line Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Istiratumab (Primary) ; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CARRIE
- Sponsors Merrimack Pharmaceuticals
- 09 Aug 2017 According to a Merrimack Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this study is expected in first half of 2018.
- 19 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a Merrimack Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 08 Jan 2017 According to a Merrimack Pharmaceuticals media release, planned number of patients reduced to 80.