Phase IIa trial of AGS 004 for long-term viral control in paediatric patients with HIV infection
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs AGS 004 (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 30 Mar 2015 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Dec 2015. According to an Argos Therapeutics media release, this trial planned for second half of 2015.
- 23 May 2014 New trial record
- 13 May 2014 Argos Therapeutics intends to devote its cash, cash equivalents and short term investments to fund certain of the costs of the planned phase 2 clinical trial of AGS 004 for long-term viral control in paediatric patients.