An Expanded Access Study Of Palbociclib In Combination With Letrozole As Treatment Of Post-menopausal Women With Hormone Receptor Positive, Her2 Negative Advanced Breast Cancer For Whom Letrozole Therapy Is Deemed Appropriate
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Palbociclib (Primary) ; Letrozole
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Expanded access; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 02 Jun 2017 Safety results of the Canadian Expanded Access Program (n=96), presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 10 Jun 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 07 Jun 2016 Results assessing palbociclib's effect on estrogen receptor mutations (n = 17) presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.