Safety and Efficacy of Botulinum Toxin Type A Topical Gel for Lateral Canthal Lines
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary)
- Indications Facial-wrinkles
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REALISE1
- Sponsors Revance Therapeutics
- 08 Sep 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 13 Jun 2016 According to a Revance Therapeutics media release, based on the disappointing results of this trial, the company has decided to disontinue the development of RT001 topical for crow's feet. Based on these results, they company has also decided not to pursue the current clinical development plan for RT001 in axillary hyperhidrosis.
- 13 Jun 2016 Primary endpoint (The primary efficacy endpoints are composites based upon the Investigators Global Assessment of Lateral Canthal Lines (IGA-LCL) assessment and the Patient Severity Assessment (PSA) between baseline and 28 days after treatment.) has not been met, according to a Revance Therapeutics media release.