ASP1585 Phase 3 Long-term Study in Chronic Kidney Disease Patients With Hyperphosphatemia Not on Dialysis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bixalomer (Primary)
- Indications Hyperphosphataemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Mar 2015 According to media release, Astellas Pharma has submitted a supplemental New Drug Application (sNDA) to the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare in Japan, for bixalomer [Kiklin] for treatment of hyperphosphatemia in patients with chronic kidney disease who are not on dialysis. Data from this and another phase III trial (CTP 700245024) were used in the sNDA application.