A Phase 3, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind Study of Oral Ixazomib Citrate (MLN9708) Maintenance Therapy in Patients With Multiple Myeloma Following Autologous Stem Cell Transplant
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ixazomib (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TOURMALINE-MM3
- Sponsors Takeda Oncology
- 07 Jun 2016 Results from this trial and other trial (NCT02312258) presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 29 Apr 2016 Time frame of the primary end point is changed. Followed up period is now added as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.