BOTOX in the Treatment of Crow's Feet Lines in Japan
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary)
- Indications Facial-wrinkles
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Allergan
- 23 May 2016 According to Allergan media release, the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare has approved an additional use for BOTOX Vista (Allergan's botulinum toxin type A product) as a treatment for crow's feet lines (CFL).
- 23 May 2016 Results published in Allergan media release.
- 01 Aug 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.