PM-01: Phase 1b Study of PGG Beta Glucan (Imprime PGG®) in Combination With Anti-MUC1 Antibody (BTH1704) and Gemcitabine (Gemzar®) for the Treatment of Advanced Pancreatic Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs BTH 1704 (Primary) ; PGG-glucan (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Acronyms PM-01
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 30 Apr 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Sep 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Aug 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.