An pilot study to assess the efficacy of intravenous iron isomaltoside 1000 (Monofer) in the management of anaemia associated with the palliative management of upper gastrointestinal adenocarcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Iron isomaltoside 1000 (Primary)
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced anaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IRON
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2015 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 26 Sep 2015 Accrual to date is 40% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.