A Double-Blind, Randomised, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate Topical 10% Phenylephrine Gel in the Management of Ileal Pouch Anal Anastomosis (IPAA)-Related Faecal Incontinence.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Phenylephrine (Primary)
- Indications Faecal incontinence
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors SLA Pharma
- 18 May 2015 Status changed from discontinued to withdrawn prior to enrolment as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 May 2014 New trial record