A Clinical Outcomes Study to Compare the Incidence of Major Adverse Cardiovascular Events in Subjects Presenting with Acute Coronary Syndrome Treated with Losmapimod Compared to Placebo (PM1116197) Short title: LosmApimod To Inhibit p38 MAP kinase as a TherapeUtic target and moDify outcomes after an acute coronary syndromE (LATITUDE)-TIMI 60
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Losmapimod (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LATITUDE-TIMI 60
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 16 Nov 2016 Results of exploratory analysis (n=865) presented at the 89th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association
- 21 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 07 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.