Multicenter, Randomized, Open-Label Phase 2b Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Aldoxorubicin Compared to Topotecan in Subjects With Metastatic Small Cell Lung Cancer Who Either Relapsed or Were Refractory to Prior Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aldoxorubicin (Primary) ; Topotecan
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors CytRx Corporation
- 21 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 15 Mar 2017 According to a CytxRx media release, top-line results expected by the end of the second quarter of 2017.
- 09 Nov 2016 Top-line results from this trial are expected in the first half of 2017, according to a CytRx Corporation media release.