An Open-label Single-arm Multicentre Non-controlled Phase 3 a Trial Investigating Safety and Efficacy of Nonacog Beta Pegol (N9-GP) in Prophylaxis and Treatment of Bleeding Episodes in Previously Untreated Patients With Haemophilia B (FIX Activity Below or Equal to 2 Percent)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nonacog beta pegol (Primary)
- Indications Blood coagulation disorders; Haemophilia B
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Paradigm 6
- Sponsors Novo Nordisk
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2022 to 30 Oct 2022.
- 21 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2022 to 30 Oct 2022.