Clinical Outcomes of Prolensa (Bromfenac Ophthalmic Solution) 0.07% QD vs. Ilevro (Nepafenac Ophthalmic Suspension) 0.3% QD for Treatment of Ocular Inflammation Associated With Cataract Surgery
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bromfenac (Primary) ; Nepafenac
- Indications Retinal oedema
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Jun 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 May 2014 New trial record