Phase II active comparator study with injectable RT 002 [botulinum toxin A] for the treatment of glabellar lines
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary)
- Indications Glabellar lines
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BELMONT
- Sponsors Revance Therapeutics
- 15 Jun 2017 According to a Revance Therapeutics media release, results from this trial published in the Dermatologic Surgery journal.
- 03 Mar 2017 According to a Revance Therapeutics media release, data will be presented at the 2017 American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) Annual Meeting.
- 27 Feb 2017 According to a Revance Therapeutics media release, data from this study presented at the 19th annual IMCAS (International Master Course on Aging Skin) World Congress.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History