A Phase II Randomized, Observer-Blind, Placebo- Controlled Study to Evaluate the Immunogenicity and Safety of Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) F Vaccine in Healthy Elderly Subjects and to Estimate the Incidence Rate of Medically-attended RSV Disease in Vaccine and Placebo Recipients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs RSV F protein vaccine-Novavax (Primary)
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novavax
- 24 Jul 2017 Results published in the Media Release
- 06 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Feb 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.