Bilastine vs. Hydroxyzine: A comparison of sedative effect using occupation of brain histamine H1 Receptors in healthy volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bilastine (Primary) ; Hydroxyzine
- Indications Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis; Urticaria
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors FAES Farma
- 27 May 2014 New trial record
- 15 May 2014 Primary endpoint 'Receptor-occupancy' has been met.
- 15 May 2014 Results published in the British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History