A Phase 2, Placebo Controlled, Double-Blind, Randomized, Clinical Study to Determine Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of Pulsed, Inhaled Nitric Oxide (iNO) Versus Placebo as Add-On Therapy in Symptomatic Subjects With Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Nitric oxide (Primary)
- Indications Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Bellerophon Therapeutics
- 02 Aug 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 09 Feb 2016 Results from the final analysis of the long-term extension study published in a Bellerophon Therapeutics media release.
- 24 Sep 2015 Results of interim analysis of data from part 2 of the trial published in the Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History