A 64-Week (12-week Core Phase and 52-week Safety Extension), Phase II, Multicenter, Randomized, Open Label Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of Weekly TV-1106 in Adults With Growth Hormone Deficiency
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Albusomatropin (Primary) ; Somatropin
- Indications Somatotropin deficiency
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 Jul 2015 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.