A Phase II Study of Omacetaxine (OM) and Decitabine (DAC) in Older Patients With Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML) and High-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Omacetaxine mepesuccinate (Primary) ; Decitabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 23 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 06 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 22 May 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 1 May 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov