A Multi-arm, Phase Ib, Open-Label, Multicentre Study to Assess the Safety,Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Preliminary Anti-tumour Activity of AZD9291 in Combination With Ascending Doses of Novel Therapeutics in Patients With EGFRm+ Advanced NSCLC Who Have Progressed Following Therapy With an EGFR TKI (TATTON).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 23 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Osimertinib (Primary) ; Savolitinib (Primary) ; Durvalumab; Selumetinib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Acronyms TATTON
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 17 Nov 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 298 to 308.
- 03 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 28 Dec 2018 to 28 Jun 2019.
- 03 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 28 Dec 2018 to 28 Jun 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History