Lipiodol as an Imaging Biomarker of Tumor Necrosis After Transcatheter Chemoembolization Therapy in Patients With Primary and Metastatic Liver Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ethiodized oil (Primary)
- Indications Liver cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Diagnostic use
- 21 Apr 2017 The primary end point has been changed from Measuring Lipiodol deposition in tumor to Tumor response by Response Evaluation Criteria in Solid Tumors (RECIST).
- 21 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 21 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 Oct 2017.