Efficacy and Safety of Brinzolamide 10 mg/mL/Brimonidine 2 mg/mL Eye Drops, Suspension Compared to Brinzolamide 10 mg/mL Eye Drops, Suspension Plus Brimonidine 2 mg/mL Eye Drops, Solution in Patients With Open-Angle Glaucoma or Ocular Hypertension
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brimonidine/brinzolamide (Primary) ; Brimonidine; Brinzolamide
- Indications Ocular hypertension; Open-angle glaucoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Alcon
- 07 Aug 2017 This is trial has been discontinued in Belgium as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 28 Jul 2014 Brinzolamide/brimonidine [Simbrinza] has been approved in the EU based on data from this trial and another pivotal phase III trial, according to a Novartis media release.
- 28 May 2014 New source identified and integrated, Clinical Trials Registry - India record (CTRI2012-04-002568).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History