A Phase 1, Single-Center, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Study in Healthy Subjects to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Intravenous ABP-700 after a Single Ascending Bolus Dose
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs MDCO 700 (Primary)
- Indications Pain
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Annovation BioPharma
- 17 Feb 2016 According to The Medicines Company media release, the company presented the first clinical results addressing the safety and tolerability of ABP-700 at the ANESTHESIOLOGY 2015 and International Society of Anesthetic Pharmacologists annual meetings.
- 26 Oct 2015 Results from this trial were presented at the annual meetings of ANESTHESIOLOGY 2015 and The International Society of Anesthetic Pharmacologists, according to The Medicines Company media release.
- 26 Oct 2015 Results published in The Medicines Company media release.