A Phase 3 Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study Assessing the Efficacy and Safety of a 2 mg Dose of TH9507, a Growth Hormone Releasing Factor Analog, in HIV Patients With Excess of Abdominal Fat Accumulation
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tesamorelin (Primary)
- Indications HIV-associated lipodystrophy syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Theratechnologies
- 24 Jul 2017 According to a Theratechnologies media release, results from this study are presented at the 9th IAS Conference on HIV Science 2017.
- 24 Jul 2017 Results published in the Theratechnologies media release.
- 14 Jul 2015 According to Theratechnologies media release, 2mg/vial presentation of tesamorelin for injection (EGRIFTA) has been approved in Mexico.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History