Phase III Safety and Efficacy Study of ALZT-OP1 in Subjects With Evidence of Early Alzheimer's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ibuprofen (Primary) ; Sodium cromoglicate (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COGNITE
- Sponsors AZTherapies
- 15 Sep 2015 According to AZTherapies media release, company has received a SPA agreement with the FDA for this trial.
- 29 May 2014 Interim data are expected in the first half of 2016, and trial completion and the final data report are expected in the first half of 2017, according to the AZTherapeutics website.
- 29 May 2014 This trial is expected to be initiated by quarter 4, 2014, according to an AZTherapies media release.