Phase I Study: to Determine the Biological Activity of Two HPV16 E6 Specific Peptides Coupled to Amplivant®, a Toll-like Receptor Ligand in Patients Treated for HPV16-positive Tumors or Premalignant Lesions
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs ISA 201 (Primary)
- Indications Human papillomavirus infections; Oropharyngeal cancer; Precancerous conditions; Tumours
- Focus First in man; Pharmacodynamics
- 09 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 09 Dec 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 07 Jun 2016 Trial design presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology