Switch From Nevirapine-based Regimen to Once a Day Rilpivirine/Emtricitabine/Tenofovir in Virologically-suppressed HIV-infected Rwandans (Near-Rwanda)'
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Emtricitabine/rilpivirine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Near Rwanda
- 20 Jul 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Jul 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 May 2014 New trial record