A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo- and Active-Controlled Study of DS-5565 for Treatment of Pain Associated With Fibromyalgia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mirogabalin (Primary) ; Pregabalin
- Indications Fibromyalgia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- 30 Jun 2017 According to a Daiichi Sankyo media release, full results from this trial will be disclosed in upcoming scientific mediums.
- 30 Jun 2017 Results from this trial published in a Daiichi Sankyo Media Release.
- 30 Jun 2017 Primary endpoint (change in weekly average daily pain score (ADPS), DS-5565 versus placebo) has not been met, according to a Daiichi Sankyo media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History