A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled (DBPC), parallel group study to assess the clinical efficacy and safety of SUBLIVAC FIX Birch immunotherapy in patients suffering from allergic rhinitis/rhinoconjunctivitis caused by birch pollen followed by an optional open label, one group safety-extension period. SB/0042 study
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Birch pollen allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinitis; Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis; Tree pollen hypersensitivity
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors HAL Allergy
- 21 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 22 Apr 2016 This trial is Completed in Poland, Czech republic, Slovakia (end date: 3 Feb 2016) and Belgium, according to European Clinical Trials Database
- 20 Apr 2016 This trial is Completed in Czech republic, Slovakia (end date: 3 Feb 2016) and Belgium, according to European Clinical Trials Database.