A Randomized, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled, Ascending Dose Study of the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of XmAb7195
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs XmAb 7195 (Primary)
- Indications Allergic asthma; Allergic conjunctivitis; Allergic rhinitis; Atopic dermatitis; Hypersensitivity
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Xencor
- 23 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 28 Jun 2016 According to a Xencor media release, the company will discuss data from this trial at its Analyst Day on 28 June 2016.
- 18 May 2016 Results (part I, n = 40) presented at the 112th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History