A Phase 1, Open-Label, Single-Center, 2-Period, Single-Sequence Drug-Drug Interaction Study to Evaluate the Effects of Multiple-Dose Telotristat Etiprate on the Pharmacokinetics of Single-Dose Midazolam, a Sensitive P450-3A4 Substrate, in Healthy Male and Female Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Telotristat etiprate (Primary) ; Midazolam
- Indications Malignant carcinoid syndrome
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Lexicon Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Sep 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov.
- 12 Aug 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 Aug 2014 as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov.
- 12 Aug 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov.